Aabira – 2019 / Festival Of Colours
11:00 AM, Thursday, 21st March 2019
Soubhagya Palace Banquet Hall 1, Udham Singh Sarani Rd, Ward 13, Punjabi Para, Siliguri 734001 WB India
When – Thursday , 21st March 2019
Where – Soubhagya Palace Banquet Hall, 1, Udham Singh Sarani Rd, Ward 13, Punjabi Para, Siliguri, West Bengal
Timings - 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Welcome to this year’s classy, colourful, biggest creative Holi party, in Siliguri, Here’s how Holi Reloaded may be just craziest like this.
Smiles, shouts of joy and squeals of laughter echoed from all our Siliguri. The Holi celebrations were an absolute delight with members engulfed in a frantic frenzy.
100% organic colours, Rain Dance, Cultural Programs, Famous & Renowned Dancers, Singers, Rock Band From Kolkata, Male & Female DJ’s, Creative Drink for the purpose of Holi, Food & Beverages , Unlimited Fun at our remarked Holi Festival Spot, Which makes a great beginning to the Spring Season.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Outside colors are not allowed in the event venue
- The event will be under CCTV surveillance
- Tickets once booked cannot be refunded. No exchange or refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under event cancellation or postponement
- The Organizers reserved the rights to frisk and restrict the entry for any reason. Your co-operation is solicited
- No outside foods, liquor, beverages, or pan masala/ guthkha is permitted inside the venue
- All guests are requested to behave in an appropriate manner as any kind of indecency and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In case of failing to do so, management has the right to make the guests leave the premises immediately without a refund. Legal actions can also be taken against such guests
- Stage entries are not allowed
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited
- A limited number of liquor brands will be available during the event till 4:30 pm
- Patrons must be of legal drinking age under the existing laws of the state
- Strictly No- Entry after gates are closed And No Re-Entry would be allowed
- Organizer or any of its officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damages, theft, loses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it
- All the participants must carry their valid Photo ID
- Kids below 5 yrs. will be given free access to the event and must be accompanied by their parents
- Parking is free
- Afternoon Meal is free. Other Varieties foods and drinks are purchasable
- Management Discretion Applies
- Tickets are non-refundable
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for Aabira – 2019 / Festival Of Colours.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.
About Premier Tickets:
Premier Tickets is proud to be the online ticketing partner for Aabira – 2019 / Festival Of Colours.
Premier Tickets is a leading online event ticketing & marketing solution provider. We act as a channel between the event organizers and end customers helping our clients with hassle free event ticket booking, event marketing & promotion solutions.