Harbhajan Mann Live in Perth
12:30 PM, Sunday, 21st July 2019
Gloucester Park 3 Nelson Crescent, East Perth 6004 ACT Australia
Booking and Payment processing fee included in the ticket price.
When – Sunday 21st July 2019
Where – Gloucester Park, 3 Nelson Crescent, East Perth
Timings - 12:30 AM to 8:00 PM
About Harbhajan Mann
Harbhajan Mann is a Punjabi singer, actor and film producer. His movies include Jee Aayan Nu, Asa Nu Mann Watnan Da, Heer Ranjha and Jag Jeondeyan De Mele. He was born on 30 December 1965 in village- ‘Khemuana’.
Mann began singing as an amateur in 1980 and performed in local shows for the South Asian community while attending high school in Canada. His beginnings as a professional artist can be traced to 1992, he was in Punjab. It was then that his recording of Chithiye Nee Chithiye was released and this track became a regional success. Maan realized that the market for Punjabi music in Canada was small and he returned to Punjab to record his albums. He had a breakthrough in 1999 when exposure provided by India MTV and T-Series assisted his Oye Hoye album to become a success. His Punjabi-pop style soon attracted audiences from all over India and he also undertook playback singing roles where his voice was dubbed on to those of movie actors.
The playback work led to acting roles and Maan has become a prominent figure in the revitalisation of Punjabi cinema. He has starred and produced in seven movies – Ji Aayan Nu, Asa Nu Mann Watna Da, Dil Apna Punjabi, Mitti Wajaan Mardi, Mera Pind, My home, Jag Jeondiyan De Mele and his most recent movie.
On 2 January 2013, he released Satrangi Peengh 2 along with his brother Gursewak Mann. Harbhajan Mann said that he wants to create music that will live for decades. The music video of the song Chaun Ku Dina Da Mela by the debutante director Bobby Sandhu got a lot of critical acclaim and received praise for being culturally emphatic.
In 2013, Harbhajan Mann acted in Hanni which was directed by Amitoj Maan. The two have worked together again in Punjabi film Gaddar – The Traitor, which was released on 29 May 2015.
Premier Tickets is proud to be the online ticketing partner for the event.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Please bring print out of ticket confirmation with you
- Kids under 5 years free
- Kids to be accompanied by adults
- Complete Family Event
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Food will available for purchase
- Parking Available on site and side street
- Entry is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion
Timings /dates/venue of the show are subject to change as per promoters discretion due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets of event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.