Melody Queen Shreya Ghoshal Live in Perth
07:30 PM, Fri, 17th May 2019
Riverside Theatre, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre 21 Mounts Bay Road 6000 WA Australia
Please fill your correct address of communication, E-Tickets received in the email will not be valid, you will get your printed ticket(s) via post/courier. The seat will be allocated as per the availability.
When – Friday, May 17th, 2019
Timings – 7:30 PM Onwards
Where – Riverside Theatre, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Road, WA 6000
DOORS OPEN AT 6:30 PM
Event Terms and Conditions:
- Please bring a printout of ticket confirmation with you.
- Kids under 5 Years of age Free (No seat will be allocated)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Food & Drinks not allowed inside the Convention Centre
- Free Parking Available on site and side streets
- Mobile Phones to be left on silent mode.
- Entry to the show is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion.
- Timings /dates/venue of the show are subject to change as per promoters discretion due to any unforeseen circumstances.
About Shreya Ghoshal:
Shreya Ghoshal is an Indian playback singer. She has received four National Film Awards, six Filmfare Awards including five for Best Female Playback Singer, nine Filmfare Awards South, three Kerala State Film Awards, two Tamil Nadu State Film Awards and many other awards. She has recorded songs for film music and albums in various Indian languages and has established herself as a leading playback singer of Indian cinema.
Ghoshal aspired to become a playback singer from an early age. At the age of four, she started learning music. At the age of six, she started her formal training in classical music. At the age of sixteen, she was noticed by film-maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali when she entered and won the television singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. Following that, she made her Bollywood playback singing debut with Bhansali’s romantic drama Devdas (2002) for which she received a National Film Award, a Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer and Filmfare RD Burman Award for New Music Talent.
Apart from playback singing, Ghoshal has appeared as a judge on several television reality shows and she also appears in music videos. She performs in musical concerts around the world. She has been honored by United States state of Ohio, where Gov. Ted Strickland declared 26 June 2010 as “Shreya Ghoshal Day”. In April 2013, she was honoured in London by the selected members of House of Commons of the United Kingdom. She also featured five times in the Forbes list of the top 100 celebrities from India. In 2017, Ghoshal became the first Indian singer to have her wax figurene in Madame Tussauds Museum.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for Melody Queen Shreya Ghoshal Live in Perth Event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.