Navratri with Jigardan Gadhavi in Perth 2019
06:00 PM, Fri, 20th September 2019
Herb Graham Recreation Centre 38 Ashbury Cres, Mirrabooka WA Australia
06:30 PM, Fri, 20th September 2019
About the Event
Indian Society in Australia Present Navratri 2019 with Jigardan Gadhvi
Jigardan Gadhavi, also known as Jigrra, is an Indian playback singer, songwriter, performer, and music composer from Ahmedabad, India. He is best known for his works in the Gujarati cinema for the songs “Vhalam Aavo Ne” from the film Love Ni Bhavai, “Mane Kahi De” from the film Karsandas Pay & Use, and some of his single songs like Dhimo Varsad, Mogal Taro Aashro, and Mogal Aave. He has also composed music for the films Hardik Abhinandan, I Wish, and Lapet.
Unpack your traditional attire – Colorful Ghaghra-Choli & Kurta-Pyjama before you become a part of the two evenings that await you. Get ready for another simply mind blowing performance .
Book your tickets for a delightful evening of Dandiya & Garba & celebrate Navratri will full fervour!
Event Terms & Conditions
- Complete Family Event
- Please take the print out of e-ticket received in the email.
- Free Event for Kids
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Alcohol & Smoke-Free event. No Pass out
- Free entry for Kids under 10 year
Hurry and book your tickets with Premier Tickets Australia !!
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for the above show.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehaviour/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.