Trip to Jaisalmer: The Golden City of India
07:00 PM, Thu, 13th February 2020
Jaisalmer Jaisalmer 345001 RJ India
09:00 AM, Mon, 17th February 2020
Jaisalmer, popularly called “The sun city” due to shimmering mirage in the Thar desert and a very interesting place in Rajasthan. The city was named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh. He was a Rajput king. The city of Jaisalmer is also known as ‘the Golden City’. This is because the yellow sand and the sandstone used to make the structures in this city give it golden yellow appearance and leave the guest charmed.
Travel Dates: Feb 13th to Feb 17th
Pick-up Place: Delhi
Drop Place: Delhi
Duration: 2Night & 3Days
DAY 1: DEPARTURE FOR JAISALMER (AC transport)
- Travellers from Delhi & Gurgaon will board from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station, Gurugram in the evening around 7:00 pm. An overnight journey from Delhi to Jaisalmer.
DAY 2: JAISALMER
- Reach Jaisalmer in the morning. Hotel check-in and rest for a while.
- After lunch, we will explore Jaisalmer and will start the sightseeing with the charm of the city i.e. Jaisalmer Fort – the oldest town also known as “Sunaar Quila” and is one of the largest & oldest forts in Jaisalmer. Here you watch the life of people staying in Jaisalmer fort. In Jaisalmer fort, you may visit to visit Patwa Haveli, Jain Temple & Nathmanki Haveli – beautiful Haveli with amazing architecture. After exploring Jaisalmer fort, head to Jaislamer market: the main shopping centers of Jaisalmer include Sadar Bazaar, Pansari Bazaar, and Bhatia Bazaar. In the evening, we will visit Gadisar Lake – an old artificial lake which looks beautiful during sunset and sunrise.
- Back to the hotel by evening, dinner & overnight stay in Jaisalmer hotel.
DAY 3: DESERT CAMPING IN JAISALMER
- Wake up, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, we will visit the haunted & abandoned Khuldhara village, Vyas Chhatri and Bada Bagh.
- In the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes in luxury tented accommodation with Rajasthani cultural program, DJ night and will also enjoy photogenic sunset on camelback in the evening.
- Overnight stay in camps with Rajasthani dinner.
MEAL: BREAKFAST & DINNER
DAY 4: FREE DAY IN JAISALMER FOR YOURSELF
- Wake up, freshen up, breakfast and check-out from desert camps.
- After breakfast, return to Jaisalmer city. After that, you are free till evening to explore Jaisalmer local market or you may plan for a visit to Longewala post and Tanot Temple.
- Around 4:00 pm in the evening, Bid goodbye to everyone and depart from Jaisalmer. An overnight journey from Jaisalmer to respective cities.
MEAL : BREAKFAST
DAY 5: BACK To HOME
- Back to home in the morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures of your wonderful trip.
✔ Visit Jaisalmer Fort also known as “Sonar Quila”
✔ Patwonki Haveli – Located in Jaisalmer Fort which is a cluster of 5 buildings
✔ Nathmanki Haveli – Grandest Haveli with intricately carved walls and pillars
✔ Jain Temple – the temple in Jaisalmer fort
✔ Gadisar Lake – a 14th-century artificial lake
✔ Kuldhara village – haunted & abandoned village near Jaisalmer
✔ Bada Bagh – meaning big garden, there is a garden, dam, tanks, the Goverdhan Pillar and cenotaphs of local rulers.
✔ Desert camping with Rajasthani food and folk dance at Sam Sand dunes in Jaisalmer
✔ Camel Safari
✔ Jaisalmer market, cafe, and restaurant for food and shopping
- 2 Nights & 3 days trip stay in Jaisalmer
- Travel by comfortable and AC transport
- 1 Night stay in hotel in Jaisalmer
- 1 Night stay in Luxury swiss tent in desert at Sam dunes
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners during the trip
- Jaisalmer sightseeing – Patwa Haveli, Nathmanki Haveli & Jaisalmer Fort, Vyas Chhatri, Jain Temple, Local market, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh
- Camel safari
- Cultural program & Dj night at camps, photography
- Trip Manager during the trip
✘ Lunch during the trip.
✘ Jeep Safari
✘ Visit Longewala post and Tanot Temple will be arranged on request
✘ Taxi for local sightseeing or personal use.
✘ Any monastery entrance fees, Any joy ride/biking/cycling or rafting.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
✘ Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Event Terms and Conditions
- There will be no refund on a purchased Ticket.
- Please bring the print out of ticket confirmation with you
- This ticket permits only entry to the festival ground. Any drink or meal is not included in the purchase of this ticket.
- In the case with a couple of entry pass, if you are not found to be a couple at the entry time then you may be banned from entering the festival ground.
- Outsiders will be not allowed.
- Tickets must be purchased by someone who is of age 18 & above.
- Tickets and tent holders or resort accommodation must have payment proof or digital pass to attend the festival or email confirmation.
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any pre-parties or after-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of the audience at any point during the Event
Ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the festival.
- Food and beverages will be available inside the festival. Any outside Food and Beverages are not allowed inside the festival.
- There is a strict no drug policy that will be followed by each attendee at the venue.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated at the Event at any cost.
- Artist lineup and activities may be subjected to change at any point of time without prior intimation.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event or any part of it.
Please bring the print out of ticket confirmation with you
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for the above event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, the Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.