SWAR TAJ – BOLLYWOOD SINGING CHALLENGE
05:00 PM, Sat, 11th May 2019
Bowman Hall 35 CAMPBELL STREET, BLACKTOWN 2148 NSW Australia
Welcome to the Biggest Bollywood Singing Competition
When – Saturday, 11 May 2019
Where – Bowman Hall, 35 Campbell St, Blacktown NSW 2148
Timings - Start at 05:00 PM (Gate opens at 4:30 PM)
After the grand success of the previous “SWAR TAJ 2018” event held on 23rd June at Parramatta RSL Club – we are back again and happy to announce our next event scheduled on 11th May 2019 at Bowman Hall – 35 Campbell St, Blacktown NSW.
It will be a fabulous experience to witness LIVE the Top 12 contestants for “SWAR TAJ 2019”. There will be a panel of judges who will be there to first choose the Top 6 and then announce the Top 3 winners in the GRAND FINALE! This show has also some great surprise items to keep the audience at the edge of their seats.
There will be professional live musicians who will be performing for the participants. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges. The winner of “SWAR TAJ – Bollywood Singing Contest” will be rewarded with a life time opportunity to record their first song with renowned Music Director from Bollywood.
Get ready for a delightful event! We hope to see you there !
Don’t forget to share this event with your friends and families.
For more details visit website: https://sydneybollywoodmelodygroup.com/
- Dinner Included in ticket price
- A fun-filled family event
- Indian Food Stalls will be available for purchase
- Kids Entry Free under 6 years
Event Terms and Conditions
- Please bring the print out of ticket confirmation with you.
- Tickets are non-refundable (Only if the event is cancelled for any unforeseen reason full refund will be provided).
- Bowman Hall has FREE PARKING
- Entry is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.