When – Friday, 1 November 2019
Where – The Comedy Store, 122 Lang Rd, Sydney, Australia 2021
Timings – 07:00 PM Onwards (Doors Open @ 6:00 PM)
About Atul Khatri:
Meet Atul Khatri, one of the best stand-up comedians in India and a Mumbai based businessman who decided to do stand-up comedy simply because he wanted to tick it off of his bucket list. An Indian computer engineer and a British management scholar who always orders two soups even when he is eating alone. And look at him now! Atul has showcased his skills at the first ever Dubai Comedy Festival in 2015 which featured some of the biggest comedians in the world including Trevor Noah and Dave Chapelle.
Earlier this year, Khatri’s standup special The Happiest Ending was released on Netflix as part of the prestigious Comedians of the World series featuring 47 comedians from 13 countries. Khatri has performed all over the world including Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Nigeria, Netherlands, UAE and Kuwait.
Hurry, don’t miss Atul Khatri live in Australia!
Presented by: Adrian Bohm
Event Terms and Conditions
- No kids under 10 allowed
- Please bring a printout of ticket confirmation with you
- ID proof of purchaser will be required to enter at venue
- Photography and Videography at Live Show are strictly prohibited
- No Outside food allowed
- The Person will be removed from the venue immediately if caught doing photography or videography
- Tickets are non-refundable and Non-Transferrable
- Entry to the show is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for this event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.