Bridge of Hope for #careforkerala
06:30 PM, Saturday, 01st September 2018
Unidus Community Centre 204 Sherbrooke RD, Willawong 4110 QLD Australia
IMP Note: Seat will be allocated on first come first serve basis in all ticket categories.
Fundraising Campaign for Flood Relief In Kerala
The home that made us who we are, its the time for us to give back…
KERALA NEEDS OUR HELP!!
When – Saturday 01st September 2018
Where – Unidus Community and Conference Centre, 204 Sherbrooke Rd, Willawong QLD 4110
Timings - 6:30 PM Onwards
Bridge of Hope for #careforkerala is organised by Kairali Brisbane Inc as part of #careforkerala mission. #CareforKerala is a joint campaign initiated & coordinated by Malayalee associations in South East Queensland, supported by Federation of Indian Communities of Queensland (FICQ) to raise funds for contributing to the Kerala Chief Minister Disaster Relief Fund (CMDRF) to give a helping hand for the ongoing Kerala flood relief activities, assist the affected families with the healing process and participate in the recovery projects in Kerala.
Join our hands with Kairali Brisbane to participate in #CAREFORKERALA project to carry out relief and rehab operations of the victims of monsoon calamity in Kerala.
We kindly request you to support this campaign bu participating in this event.
Event Proudly Supported By
Brisbane Malayali Association (BMA )
Federation of Indian Communities of Queensland (FICQ)
Malayalee Association of Queensland (MAQ)
Goldcoast Malayali Association (GCMA)
Ipswich Malayali Association (IMA)
Toowoomba Malayali Association ( TMA)
Sunshinecoast Kerala Association ( SCKA)
Sunshinecoast Malayali Association (SMA)
Springfield Malayali Association ( SMA)
For any queries regarding ticket bookings please call Ph: 0469 304 092
Event Terms and Conditions:
- Please bring the printed ticket information.
- No refund / exchange will be provided for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. No refund will be provided for ticket cancellations.
- Surcharges apply to organiser and if you wish to avoid that then contact the organiser for cash tickets. Otherwise you could proceed.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for Bridge of Hope for #careforkerala on 1st September 2018 @ Unidus Community and Conference Centre, 204 Sherbrooke Rd, Willawong QLD 4110.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.
About Premier Tickets:
Premier Tickets Australia is proud to be the online ticketing partner for Bridge of Hope for #careforkerala on 1st September 2018 @ Unidus Community and Conference Centre, 204 Sherbrooke Rd, Willawong QLD 4110.
Premier Tickets is Australia’s leading online event ticketing & marketing solution provider. We act as a channel between the event organisers and customers helping our clients with hassle free event ticket booking, event marketing & promotion solutions.