Navratri Dandiya with Devang Patel in Auckland
07:30 PM, Sat, 21st September 2019
S-Energy Sports Club 3/44 Portage Rd, New Lynn 0600 NZ-AUK New Zealand
About the Event
Pranshi Group Present – Navratri Dandiya 2019 with Devang Patel in Auckland.
Event Terms & Conditions
- Complete Family Event
- Please take the print out of e-ticket received in the email.
- Free Event for Kids
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Children under 10 to enter in for free
- Alcohol & Smoke-Free event. No Pass out
About Devang Patel
Devang Patel is an Indian singer, actor, rapper, songwriter, dancer, film producer, film director and music performer.
Devang Patel along with Singer Shuchita Vyas have dedicated a beautiful song to the walled city Ahmedabad, entitled as Amdavad Heritage Garbo. Emperor Ahmed Shah founded Ahmedabad over six centuries ago and now this 607 years old walled city has been declared as India’s first World Heritage City. The Video Song features Devang Patel driving a Mercedes while Shuchita can be seen performing Garba at heritage sites. They are singing praises of all the stunning places to visit in Ahmedabad, from mountains to bridges, from temples to markets. They are seen inviting people to come and visit the beautiful city and experience its beauty by visiting all the places of World Heritage City Ahmedabad. They have also thanked PM Narendra Modi for this achievement.
Book your tickets for a delightful evening of Dandiya & Garba & celebrate Navratri will full fervour!
Hurry and book your tickets with Premier Tickets New Zealand !!
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for the above show.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehaviour/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.