Diwali Mela Perth 2019
02:30 PM, Sun, 10th November 2019
Supreme Court Gardens, Riverside Dr, Perth 6000 WA Australia
“SIDHU MOOSE WALA” Live in Perth with “Aman Hayer”
Note: (Mention size under Booking Note on Payment Page)
When – Sunday, 10th November, 2019
Where – Supreme Court Gardens, Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000
Timings - 02:30 PM Onwards
Bhangra Rulez is bringing an event never seen before in Perth which will showcase the traditional “Punjabi Culture” originating back from it’s roots “The land of 5 rivers, PUNJAB”.
As much as we love our culture, we take this opportunity to present you with an experience which will never be forgotten.
We invite all Perth to celebrate this Diwali with Bhangra Rulez, Sidhu Moose Wala & Aman Hayer.
- Free entry for Kids Under 5 years of age (No Seat Allocated)
- Senior Citizen above 65 Years Free entry (Seats will be provided)
- Complete Family Event
- Punjabi Cultural Stall
- Bhangra and Giddha performances
- Live Jhoomer in ground with audience
- Live Malwai Giddha in ground with audience
- Live Giddha in ground with audience
- Food and variety stalls
- Kids fun zone
- Stage performances
- Free Parking
Event Terms and Conditions
- Non-alcoholic event
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Entry to the show is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for Diwali Mela Perth 2019 with Sidhu Moose Wala & Aman Hayer.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.