Dynamic NAARI 2018 – FREE Registration
10:30 AM, Sunday, 18th March 2018
Bentley Technology Park 2 Brodie-Hall Drive, Bentley, 6102 WA Australia
04:30 PM, Sunday, 18th March 2018
Celebrating International Women’s day
Experience NAARI SHAKTI – to applaud our success at home and beyond.18th March is going to be a day showcasing the many multitalented and multifaceted women in our community.
Be inspired by listening to Indian women who have reached the top of their fields and received recognition for this.
Satisfy your tastebuds too with Indian inspired degustation- savouries, sweets,non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages.
Meeting all your retail Therapy needs in a relaxed, fun and cool atmosphere -Bollywood, Fashion, Henna, Homeware and much more.
FREE invitation to everyone to get together with family and friends to participate in this event.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IndianSocietyofWA/
Premier Tickets is proud to be the online ticketing partner for the event !!
When – Sunday 18th March, 2018
Timings – 10.30am – 4.30pm
Where – Bentley Technology Park, 2 Brodie-Hall Drive, Bentley, WA-6102
- Motivational, Distinguished Speakers
- Interact with women in your profession
- Discover your dream career
- Loads of Shopping and Indian Foods to enjoy
- Social Networking
- Alcohol Free Event
- Smoke Free Event
About Premier Tickets:
Premier Tickets Australia is proud to be the online ticketing partner for Dynamic NAARI 2018, Sunday 18th March, 2018 atBentley Technology Park
Premier Tickets is Australia’s leading online event ticketing & marketing solution provider. We act as a channel between the event organizers and end customers helping our clients with hassle free event ticket booking, event marketing & promotion solutions.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for this Event Event.
- Event Organizer has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organizer has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Consumption of Alcohol in any form is strictly prohibited on the premises or at the venue during the event.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.