05:30 PM, Saturday, 18th May 2019
Rixon Theatre Penrhos College, Perth (entry from Throssel Street) 6152 WA Australia
IMP Note: Seat will be allocated on first come first serve basis in all ticket categories. First few rows are reserved for sponsors and team members.
USE CODE FAMILY AND GET $5 DISCOUNT ON PER TICKET IN CASE OF FAMILY BOOKING APPLICABLE ON NON MEMBER CATEGORY. FAMILY (2 ADULT & 2 KIDS)
Indradhanush 2019: Proudly Presented by Hindi Samaj of WA
It brings together some of the most talented artists from Western Australia. It presents not only the different colours and traditions from all over India but does include items from diffrent communities of Western Australia.
Basically, it demonstrates the traditional and cultural wealth that encourages people to remain connected with the culture.
Premier Tickets is proud to support this event !!
When – Saturday May 18th, 2019
Timings – 5:30 PM for 6:00 PM SHARP
Where – Rixon Theatre, Penrhos College , Perth ( entry from Throssel Street) 6152 WA
Gates Open at 5:30 PM for seating
Event Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Infant (0-2yrs) FREE
- No food allowed inside the hall
- Snacks included in the Ticket price
- Please bring the print out of ticket confirmation with you.
- Ample free parking available at the venue
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Consumption of Alcohol in any form is strictly prohibited on the premises or at the venue during the event.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.