KING-QUEEN on Cruise
04:30 PM, Sat, 16th March 2019
Captain Cook Cruises Barrack St. Jetty Perth 6000 WA Australia
Kick off your Summer Season with Bollywood Cruise Party!!★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
When – Saturday, 16 March 2019
Where – Captain Cook Cruises, Barrack St. Jetty Perth 6000 WA Australia
Timings - 4.30 PM Sharp departure time
The Biggest Cruise Party in Town!
Yes, come join us for the best and the biggest Bollywood Cruise party in town.
Get ready to groove on everyone’s favorite #Bollywood music which will make your soul groove on the beats by DJ.
Don’t sit on your couch this Saturday night imagining what your weekend is going to be like when you can start the party right now!
Unwrap the unexperienced. Buy your tickets before they sell out and we look forward to seeing you on board.
Get ready for a delightful evening!
- Live DJ & Bollywood Music for continuous 3 hours
- A fun-filled event with Delicious light meals
- Raffle prizes, Activities & surprises for kids.
- Light Meals included in ticket price
- Entertainment activities for kids, youngsters and adults
- Full Bar on board to purchase drinks
- Kids under 5 years FREE
Event Terms and Conditions
- Please bring the print out of ticket confirmation with you.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Entry Strictly by ENTRY PASS
- Kids to be accompanied by adults
- Entry is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion
Event Disclaimer hours
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for above event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.