KK Live in Concert Melbourne 2019
06:30 PM, Sunday, 13th October 2019
Millennium Receptions, Sunshine 45 Fourth Ave, Sunshine 3020 VIC Australia
About the Event
Desi Rocks Productions & Wander Trading Proudly Present The Legendary KK Live In Concert Melbourne 2019
Event Terms & Conditions
- Complete Family Event
- Please take the print out of e-ticket received in the email.
- Kids under 4 Years of age Free (No seat will be allocated)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Mobile Phones to be left on silent mode
- Alcohol & Smoke-Free event. No Pass out
- Entry to the show is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion
- Timings /dates/venue of the show are subject to change as per promoters discretion due to any unforeseen circumstances.
About the Artist
Krishnakumar Kunnath (popularly known as KK, K.K. or Kay Kay) (born 23 August 1970) is an Indian singer. He is a prominent singer in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali and Gujarati languages films. KK is noted for his clear and soothing voice; broad vocal range and noteplay. He is considered as one of the most versatile singers of India.
His debut album Pal was released in April 1999. His performance on the album received a Star Screen Award from Screen India for Best Male Singer.
His second album, Humsafar, was released nine years later, in January 2008. It belongs to the pop-rock genre and has a total of 10 songs. Humsafar has two songs that are repeated from his earlier album Pal – “Din Ho Ya Raat” and “Mehki Hawa”. The video for a romantic song on the album, “Aasman Ke”, features the singer and south Indian model Suhasi Goradia Dhami. “Humsafar”, the title track, has an interplay of English and Hindi lyrics and is about one’s conscience and how it is a constant companion in the journey of life. One of the songs, “Yeh Kahan Mil Gaye Hum”, was penned seven years before the release. “Dekho Na”, a rock number, was written six years prior. The remaining six songs were developed in the last two years before the release. Other songs in the album include “Rain Bhai Kaari (Maajhi)”, a mix of Bengali Baul with rock with a tinge of S D Burman, and “Cineraria”, a fun-filled English ballad. KK himself wrote the lyrics of “Cineraria” and the English part of “Humsafar”, the title track, while the remaining tracks were written by others.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for the above show.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehaviour/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.