Meet & Greet with Harbhajan Mann – Perth
06:30 PM, Mon, 22nd July 2019
Lal Qila Pakistani & Northern Indian Cuisine 505 Walter Rd E, Morley 6062 WA Australia
Ticket price includes payment processing and Ticket Booking Fee.
Event Terms & Conditions:
- Please bring a printout of ticket confirmation with you.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Kids under 5 Years Free
- Free Parking Available on site and side streets
- Mobile Phones to be left on silent mode.
- Entry to the venue is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion.
- Timings /dates/venue of the meet & greet are subject to change as per promoters discretion due to any unforeseen circumstances.
About Event & Artist:
Harbhajan Mann is a Punjabi singer, actor and film producer. His movies include Jee Aayan Nu, Asa Nu Mann Watnan Da, Heer Ranjha and Jag Jeondeyan De Mele. He was born on 30 December 1965 in village- ‘Khemuana’.
Mann began singing as an amateur in 1980 and performed in local shows for the South Asian community while attending high school in Canada. His beginnings as a professional artist can be traced to 1992, he was in Punjab. It was then that his recording of Chithiye Nee Chithiye was released and this track became a regional success. Maan realized that the market for Punjabi music in Canada was small and he returned to Punjab to record his albums. He had a breakthrough in 1999 when exposure provided by India MTV and T-Series assisted his Oye Hoye album to become a success. His Punjabi-pop style soon attracted audiences from all over India and he also undertook playback singing roles where his voice was dubbed on to those of movie actors.
The playback work led to acting roles and Maan has become a prominent figure in the revitalisation of Punjabi cinema. He has starred and produced in seven movies – Ji Aayan Nu, Asa Nu Mann Watna Da, Dil Apna Punjabi, Mitti Wajaan Mardi, Mera Pind, My home, Jag Jeondiyan De Mele and his most recent movie.
On 2 January 2013, he released Satrangi Peengh 2 along with his brother Gursewak Mann. Harbhajan Mann said that he wants to create music that will live for decades. The music video of the song Chaun Ku Dina Da Mela by the debutante director Bobby Sandhu got a lot of critical acclaim and received praise for being culturally emphatic.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for the above event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehaviour/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.