Navratri Mela 2019 in Sydney
07:30 PM, Friday, 02nd August 2019
Whitlam Leisure Centre 90A Memorial Avenue, Liverpool 2170 NSW Australia
07:30 PM, Saturday, 03rd August 2019
When – Friday 2nd of August 2019 - Saturday 3rd of Sept 2019
Venue – Whitlam Leisure Centre Memorial Avenue, Liverpool
Timings - Gate will open at 7:00 PM for 7:30 PM start
- Children under 3 years of age free for all 2 days
- The traditional dress is compulsory as a condition for entry
- Please take the print of ticket as a proof of purchase, without a proof of purchase entry will not be allowed. Each tickets barcode will be scanned at the venue for entry.
- Complete Family Event
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Alcohol & Smoke-Free event. No Pass out
- Free entry for Kids under 5 years
Star Alliance Entertainment Present Navratri 2019 with Atul Purohit & Rutumbhara Group
For all Dandiya and Garba enthusiasts, the man with the magical voice Atul Purohit, is on his 13th tour to Australia. He will entertain audiences in Sydney on the 2nd, 3rd of August along with his famous Rutambara Group.
Atul Purohit is unquestionably one of the biggest names in Gujarati folk for over last two decades. He will lure audiences with his mystic voice and exude his religious charm with religious numbers while he performs in your much loved city of Sydney.
Unpack your traditional attire – Colorful Ghaghra-Choli & Kurta-Pyjama before you become a part of the two evenings that await you. Get ready for another simply mind blowing performance .
Book your tickets for a delightful evening of Dandiya & Garba & celebrate Navratri will full fervour!
Gates will open at 7:00 pm for the 7:30 pm start. Please be there early to avoid unnecessary rush.
About Atul Purohit
Atul Purohit, the king of timeless DANDIYA – GARBA hits, is a Limca World Record holder and has charmed audiences across the world for over two decades. The Man of timeless Classics is coming back to Australia for the 13th consecutive year in August 2019 to mesmerize everyone down under. Atul Purohit is a living legend when it comes to Gujarati folk music & Garba lovers.
Shri Atul Purohit is a Classical Singer known for his Gujarati Folk that is Garba songs, Sunderkand and devotional songs. Audience love his enormous talent and melodious devotional numbers like “Tara Vina Shyam” and “Vhalamni Vaat Kai”.
Shri Atul Purohit was born in a small village Dholar near Dabhoi on February 27, 1957. Right from his childhood, Purohit had an ear for music and was in love with singing. At a tender age of 10, he got his harmonium and started trying his hands on his own. He came to Baroda to polish his talent and joined music college for a course in dramatics. Atul Purohit first started performing on streets with local artists for free. He specializes in Garba, Sugam Sangeet, Bhajans and Sufi Sangeet. Purohit’s music has been greatly influenced by Hindustani classical, sufi and folk.
Later in 1985, he established his troop “Rishabh” with five friends . The talented singer achieved stardom with the album “Tara Vina Shyam” which made him a popular singer. In 1992, Purohit established another group “Rutambara Group” and has performed across the world entertaining and charming audiences. Purohit has also been awarded the prestigious “Gujarat Gaurav puraskar.”
Enjoy a memorable evening with Shri Atul Purohit & group Rutambara performing LIVE in Australia
Hurry and book your tickets with Premier Tickets Australia !!
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for Navratri Mela 2019 Event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.