Phillip Island Day Tour Including Lunch and Refreshments – 26 Oct
08:30 AM, Saturday, 26th October 2019
Melbourne Pick up from Tarneit Craigieburn, Dandenong Railway Station 3000 VIC Australia
When – Saturday, 26 Oct, 2019
Where – Melbourne Pick up from Tarneit, Craigieburn, Dandenong Railway Station VIC 3000
Timings - 8:30 am – 9:00 pm AEST
Phillip Island Day Tours from Melbourne
(Approx 12-13 Hours: 8:30 am Pick up and 9 pm Return)
WeDesi Tours and Travels Invites you to the Phillip Island Day Tour. Phillip Island is famous for its natural beauty, beaches and Australian Animals.
- Inside Tour of The Chocolate Factory
- Experience Natural Beauty of Churchill Island
- Be a Part of Daily Farming Activities at the Island
- Picnic Style Lunch
- Visit Koala Conservation Centre
- View Penguins at The Penguin Parade (Optional Upgrade to Penguins Plus**)
- Return to Home
Why Tour with Us:
- Experienced staff with English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Comfortable seat for better Long Tour experience
- Pickup and Drop-off at 3 locations around Melbourne’s North, West and Eastern suburb
- Exclusive Group Discounts are available
- Personalized tours can be arranged up on request
- Optional Lunch available upon prior request
- Much more fun..
Event Terms and Conditions
- Approx 12-13 Hours: 8:30 am Pick up and 9 pm Return
- Ticket are non-refundable
Please bring print out of ticket confirmation with you
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for Phillip Island Day Tour Including Lunch and Refreshments.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.