Red Carpet Event – A Curtain Raiser What If Films Launch Party
05:00 PM, Saturday, 13th July 2019
ENCORE EVENTS CENTRE 80 Derrimut Road, Hoppers Crossing 3029 VIC Australia
10:00 PM, Saturday, 13th July 2019
A Curtain Raiser What If Films Launch Party
(New Dates Will Be Announced Soon)
There will be a dedicated kids zone during the span of the event to help parents enjoy the event kids free.
Bring your kids along to the event. We have awesome entertainment lined up to keep your kiddies busy, while the parents get to enjoy the food and music.
Kids between the ages of 4 and 10 years old will be kept amused with age-appropriate content, in a cool, safe, and secure environment.
With new-age registration points & trained child minders.
We can’t wait to meet your little people on the 13th July 2019! With a Delicious line-up of entertainment for the kids, be sure you don’t miss out on this epic event!
Kids zone has Capacity to accommodate only 35 kids so hurry and book your Kids Ticket asap.
- Kids should be toilet trained
- Kids may bring their own electronic gadgets at own risk (Free Wi-Fi Available)
- Kids Meal will be provided in the Kids Zone
- If your buying the Kids tickets it means you are giving consent to provide Kids Zone service.
We proudly invite you to the Official Launch Party of our Debut Film & Music Video.
The Most Glamorous Event You will attend this Year. Celebrate in style with Music, Dance, Love & Peace.
**Get A chance to get featured in our next Professionally Shot Music Video **
What If Films Pty Ltd is an independent Film & Music Production House based in Melbourne.
What If Films Pty Ltd Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WHATIFFILMSAUSTRALIA/
- Glamorous Red Carpet Photoshoot by Professional Photographers at the entrance
- Great Selfie Opportunities with beautiful backdrops
- Indian Vegetarian Food
- Live Singing
- Dance Performances
- Bollywood DJ
- Venue has open cash bar – Purchase passes for Unlimited Drinks
- Separate Area for Kids Entertainment (Kids Zone)
- Dance Floor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food & Drinks
- Lots of Entertainment
Event Terms & Conditions
- Please bring the print out of ticket with valid ID proof.
- Kids under 4 are free (No Seat allocated & No Kid Zone Facility available)
- Kids Area/Entertainment – Kids Zone has Capacity to accommodate only 35 kids so hurry and book your tickets asap.
- Entry is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion
- Tickets are non-refundable
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for this event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.
About Premier Tickets:
Premier Tickets Australia is proud to be the online ticketing partner for this event.
Premier Tickets is Australia’s leading online event ticketing & marketing solution provider. We act as a channel between the event organizers and end customers helping our clients with hassle-free event ticket booking, event marketing & promotion solutions.