Samarpan Dance Nite 2018
05:30 PM, Saturday, 17th November 2018
Acacia Ridge State School Nyngam Road, Acacia Ridge 4110 QLD Australia
IMP Note: Seat will be allocated on first come first serve basis in all ticket categories.
When – Saturday November 17th, 2018
Timings – 5:30 PM Onwards
Where – Acacia Ridge State School, Nyngam Road, Acacia Ridge, Queensland 4110
The most awaited traditional and colourful event will be presented on 17th November by students of Lalitha Kalalaya School of Bharatanatyam. To add unique experience each year to the audience, There will be a few surprising performances. Nearly 100 students are going to perform on the stage with a great passion and enthusiasm. It includes solo performance by seniors and various group performance by students from different stages of learning.
Debuting their stage performance will be the enthusiastic “Mom’s batch,” the latest addition to our regular classes.
Facebook : Lalitha Kalalaya Bharatanatyam
Event Terms and Conditions
- Please bring print out of ticket confirmation with you.
- Free entry for kids below 5 yrs and no separate seat will be allocated for them.
- Food has to be pre-booked. Snacks will be available for purchase.
- No Ticket sales at the door.
- Vegetarian food will be served.
- Ample free parking available at the venue.
About Premier Tickets:
Premier Tickets Australia is proud to be the online ticketing partner for Samarpan Dance Nite 2018 @ Acacia Ridge State School, Nyngam Road, Acacia Ridge, Queensland 4110.
Premier Tickets is Australia’s leading online event ticketing & marketing solution provider. We act as a channel between the event organizers and end customers helping our clients with hassle free event ticket booking, event marketing & promotion solutions.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for this event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Consumption of Alcohol in any form is strictly prohibited on the premises or at the venue during the event.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.