Selfie Queen Neha Kakkar Live in Concert Perth 2019
07:30 PM, Sat, 16th November 2019
Perth Exhibition Centre 21 Mounts Bay Road 6000 WA Australia
Event Terms and Conditions:
- Please bring a printout of ticket confirmation with you.
- Kids under 5 Years of age Free (No seat will be allocated)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The seat will not be allocated in Dance Floor Category.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Food & Drinks not allowed inside the Convention Centre
- Free Parking Available on site and side streets
- Mobile Phones to be left on silent mode.
- Entry to the show is reserved as per Promoters’ Discretion.
- Timings /dates/venue of the show are subject to change as per promoters discretion due to any unforeseen circumstances.
About Neha Kakkar:
Neha Kakkar is an Indian singer. She competed on season 2 of the television reality show Indian Idol in 2006 and was a judge on the tenth season of the same show i.e. Indian Idol 10. She also appeared in Comedy Circus Ke Taansen in 2014 on Sony TV. She had judged a singing reality show on Zee TV named Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs.
In 2008, she launched her first album, Neha-The Rock Star and the music was composed by Meet Bros. She has worked in songs “Sunny Sunny” from movie Yaariyan, “Manali Trance” from movie The Shaukeens, “Aao Raja” with singer Yo Yo Honey Singh from movie Gabbar is Back, “Dhating Naach” from movie Phata Poster Nikala Hero, “London Thumakda” from movie Queen, “Dilbar” from movie Satyameva Jayate, “Hanju” (Album) with singer Meiyang Chang, and “Patt Lainge” (Album) with singer Gippy Grewal.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for above Event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehaviour/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.